Commercial LVT Flooring
Two basic types of hardwood flooring construction are solid wood floors and engineered wood floors. In cooler, less humid areas, solid hardwood flooring can be refinished and recoated many times over its lifetime, making it one of the most durable and long-lasting flooring types. However, this type of flooring is very sensitive to moisture. Fortunately, manufacturing techniques have evolved, resulting in the creation of engineered hardwood flooring.
- Available in a variety of wood types
- Distinctive, eye-catching look and decor
- Can tolerate high humidity conditions without becoming damaged
- Engineered hardwood takes less solid timber to make, helping to conserve natural resources
- Easier and more flexible installation process